Florida Panhandle Ski Schools

Oldutskier

• Baller_

There are ski sites within 100 miles of Cory's (Ski Watch and Ski Chaste) but I know of no other schools. I have skied at Cory's several times and I really like it. Two lakes. Lots of really good junior skiers and Europeans, relaxed atmosphere. It isn't like being at slalom specific sites that tend to be a Mens 4 and 5 crowd (like me). Cory and Adam there, Regina is often there, Adam Sedlmajer was there the last two times I was there. And my wife loves SRB. I have been there in March and it was plenty warm by then, both water and air. Skied without a top (I'm a guy, so that's cool).

On the other hand, Jody has never invited me to ski with him when I was there.:-(

Lpskier

Just have to follow up with another shout out to Pickos. Great site- it was windy as hell today but hardly knew it on lake #2. And great coaching this week by Daniel Odvarko. He pointed out a few things that seem all so intuitive but may have taken me forever to figure out on my own. He gave me not only the "what" but also the "when" and "how" to make some really significant progress.