1997 Malibu Sunsetter LX - Good Family Inboard

inland

I've had this thing for four years and have a green light from the CFO for an upgrade. She's done me well but the time for her to do another family well has arisen.

She's got ~880 ish hours, on a single axle elete trailer with a spare, a few new bunks, and new bunk carpet. The boat is well maintained, hoist kept, and had a new steering cable this past season. Typical oil changes every 50 hrs or every season, or both depending on how things shake out, trans fluid change annually, plugs, wires, cap, rotor last season, and a full polish and wax twice annually.

Cosmetically, this is what you would expect of a boat of this vintage. It's got all original vinyl and carpet. Most is in good shape. The rear seat stitching is starting to come apart at the piping but otherwise it's pretty good. I think this is due to the previous owner not removing the seat. It's rarely been in the boat since I've owned it.

Gel coat is pretty good also. A few nicks here or there, but nothing major. I'm the second owner of the boat and have all manuals that she came with from the dealer. It's a great boat, particularly for a family just getting into water sports.

If you, or anyone you know is interested, please let me know. She needs to go.

Here's a link to my SIA add.

Thanks for looking.