02 343 parts and perfect pass

skier2788

• Baller

Just upgraded my boat to ZO and am looking to get rid of some of the old parts. I have a delphi mefi 4 ecm complete excalibur wiring harness and the throtle body with sensors. Also I have the old perfect pass setup. It needs a paddle wheel power cable and new display. Old one works but is so faded you cant read it in the daylight. I know the power cable is 35 bucks and the paddle wheel is 135 from perfect pass. While it isnt a whole setup it would be great for parts or to make a complete install. You can view pictures and stuff on ski it again listing numbers sia26469 and sia26468

thanks

• Baller
@thager it is super sweet. Got the 3.5 in ZO so no modification just dropped it in where PP came out. Only problem I am having is I upgraded the gauges too and cant figure out the wiring for the new speedo to the paddle wheel. Boat skis great.

• Baller
@thager I bought the faria gauges to. Do you remember how you wired yours. Mine will sometimes creep the needle up with the ignition on but boat not running or moving. Most the time it doesnt do anything. Thinking it could be the paddle wheel.