Baller league demo - under dev

Horton

• Administrators
  • Administrators

Matt and I have been toying with this idea for a while. The idea is that you will see your stats and your friends stats for tournaments as well as practice. Imagine me watching @rico 's scores going up when he get to the promised land. (It is my hell)

This idea is still beta. Feel free to screw around with the form.

The end result could be a leader board and rankings. Practice scores are on the honor system and tournament scores get checked.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

@GOODESkier

Total balls rounded is how many balls you went around for the ride. The last few times I skied I ran six 32s and back to the dock. So my total would be 36 balls rounded.

In a tournament if go off the dock at 32 and end up with score of 4 at 38 my ball count is 16.

This is not a score but a volume. For measuring practice I think this has value. In the spring when I am getting going for the year I try to get 100 balls per day. That is not always easy.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller_
Awesome!! Would love to see a few things added. Weather: wind for sure (can be a selection in MPH) and perhaps air/water temp. Time of Day: could be just 3 morning afternoon evening. And (not sure on this one but) Physical state: selections of Fair, Good, Great. That's only 3 more boxes. Plus one for iPhone app.