Radar Control 13" Arc or Accurate 13" Arc handle?

WBLskier

• Baller
Does anyone have any comment on the ropes above? I know they are not as good as some others out there, but I've skied with an Accurate handle for several years without any complaints. I don't want to spend $150 on a handle and rope. I ski into 35 off on a good day...32 off fairly consistently (34mph).

• Baller

I don't necessarily agree with all handles under $50 being substandard. Seen Masterline handles folded up too and they were certainly greater than $50.

I'm a big Radar guy but I didn't like the Radar ARC handle I used. The handle was too slick and hard to hold onto. I don't know anything about the Accurate handles so I can't comment there. A buddy and I both own Proline 13" Radius Elliptical handles and they are under $50. We've worn both down so they're pretty much round now and he's notorious for big slack hits 32 and 35 off. We both really like the Radar extend handles now but the durability of those seem to be lacking. The extend handles aren't that cheap unless you get one on closeout though.

• Baller
@waternut, I was referring to the Accurate. I had used ARS radius handle for years and they sort of disappeared after HO bought ARS out. I tried the cheaper Accurate and later learned there was an issue with the cores. I bent mine on a 28 off pass after only using it a few rounds. They stood behind it and sent me a top end handle which was a brute. Not as much curve though. I do not know if the core strength is still an issue or not on the cheaper ones.