LA to Colorado Springs drive some weekend this January. Looking for any water skiing.

colo_skier

• Baller
I have to drive from LA to Colorado springs sometime in the next month. Probably driving the Phoenix route. Anybody up for hosting a set or 2 along the way? I could even go though the Bakersfield area if people are still skiing. The water is still solid here in Colorado Springs so looking for a little slalom fix for January.

• Baller
Looks like the 23rd (thurs) or the 24th would be the days to fly into LA. Anybody skiing in the LA area on the Friday (24th)? If so getting there on Thursday would be worth doing. Anybody in Newberry Springs, the Quarry or the Canyon skiing Friday the 24th? Hopefully skiing in Bakersfield Saturday then off to Colorado. Anybody skiing near Phoenix Sunday?

• Baller
Looks like I will be in Bako Friday and Saturday (Jan 24th and 25th) if there is no rain. Anybody have any requests for the older intergalactic leaders lake? (alias @horton) I may beat @richarddoane need to pee in horton's lake, or at least the lake bed.