The all-new 2014 Carbon Pro.

Horton

• Administrators

The Centurion Carbon Pro has officially arrived. The CP qualified for all five Regional tournaments and after pulling each successfully, the Carbon Pro culminated the 2013 season by pulling the US National tournament in Okeeheelee, FL.

The low-drag running surface, PCM power-plant, superior power to weight ratio and carbon infused construction all combine to give the Carbon Pro the softest, smallest wakes available. Working in perfect harmony with Zero-Off the Carbon Pro delivers a pull that is strong but not overbearing. Short line slalom skiers comment it's easy to create space with minimal effort. Just look at the scores at your next local tournament and ask skiers which ride they preferred. It is happening everywhere the Carbon Pro has delivered on the promise of a better three-event experience. Just ski and drive one to see for yourself why the Carbon Pro has become the new benchmark for tournament towboats.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
All New??? The 2014 Prostar can make a claim like that and it is believable. Tell me how the Carbon Pro looks or is different from last year. If it is all new have I been hiding under a rock and missed something? Marketing hype or whatever just happy to see a company paying attention to us slalomer's and giving us something to get excited about.

• Baller

Interesting it's "all new", different hull then? So previous performance's don't apply as not the same boat? AWSA boat test chart does list it as "new".

Any promo guys out there that can share what they changed?

I really liked the 2013, great feel and wakes but really needed a better than good driver for shortline with big guys.

Can't see how they can say it's #1 slalom boat, personally put the 200 and Txi well ahead of it.

Psyched for this upcoming season though, 197 is gone and sounds like the new ProStar is killer, 200 and Txi are great, and if they kept the CP the same or better there just won't be a bad boat.

Now if AWSA can keep from driving off drivers and powers that be let new, quality, blood into the driving pool it will be better than its ever been.

• Baller
@ShaneH - I would think so. Beautiful boat. I'm not sure what constitutes "all new" but the 2014 is a much better driving boat. I believe they moved the engine, reconfigured the rudder and some other improvements. It's certainly "new and improved".

• Baller
So excited, that they used so much of the footage shot at our place, (SkiSunsetRanch) by a crew specifically looking to make the 2014 Carbon Pro ads. But you gotta love how beautiful the lake looked that day(nothing like free vid) this is the first time we have seen any of the footage that was our 2014 boat too(sold now)! Ok, I know... I'm bias...LOL!!!! Thinking of going with that color again this season, it looks sooo good on the water, thoughts?