There goes the money for a new ski.

BruceEmery

Had a PRP treatment for my left elbow in 2011. After deductibles and co-pays it cost me about $250.00. Had one for my right elbow in June of this year ($1323.00). Same doctor, same insurance company. This is quite sobering, and will make me think twice about getting medical care.

• Baller

I feel your pain.

You will be happy to know the regulators have "helped protect" the consumers with their Home Loans. Many of your loan fees will soon be "baked" in to the rate....that will be paid over the LIFE of the loan.

Also, with Flood Insurance. Check out the Waters/Biggert Flood Insurance Act that was PASSED. Now, Waters is out asking for a repeal of her own Bill due to "unintended consequences", un-affordable Flood Insurance per her matrix.

We must remember, these people were voted in to office.

• Baller

@Ed_Johnson, I'm planning on it!

That was funny.

The thread title is probably going to impact a good portion of Ballers, as the demographics suggest the average income levels pull any meaningful subsidies off the table for health care coverage. From the brief access I was able to see on launch day, the cost of the "average" decent policies on the exchange were 50%~75% higher than what we pay for them as a company that has 150 employees. If you are on your own, you are going to lose a substantial chunk out of your waterski fund, gas, or even boat fund.

• Administrators
@ThePantsManCan yea yea the jokes write themselves. This group seems to be on the same page but I am sure not everyone agrees. If we are going to disagree about something out needs to be about skiing. People get pretty upset about national politics. My personal views are relatively extreme but again this is not the place....

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller_
Oh man, I just found out you won't be able to keep your trusted coach either. I really like mine too. Been with him for years. Next thing you know all the major ski companies will by out of business and we will be on a single skier system. Bummer..