Brady Says Hello

A_B

• Baller

I was texting with @Brady on FB, and he is pretty busy with his new startup business and wanted me to say hello to everyone out here on BOS. He is doing well, and misses hanging out on BOS.

He hasn't posted out here for a long while.

• Baller
Brady says hello!! Unlike @Horton who gets to play for a living, some of us have to work for it! And, I was in the process of setting up my new business, and a grundle of land fell my way, so I have turned on my development company and home building business, so I now have 2 businesses to run. The good news is that my office will be 7 minutes from the lake and I will be skiing more than ever next year. So, as soon as I can come up for air, I will be back on here pestering the hell out of all of you, and bringing some humor to this site. I do miss you guys a ton however!!

• Baller
@skoot1123 I think it is because you are all a bunch of addicts!!!!! I was clean from BoS for almost 3 months, and now you have dragged me back in!!!!!! Hello, my name is Doug Brady and this site and skiing the balls is my addiction!!!!!

• Administrators

"Unlike @Horton who gets to play for a living"

@Brady you think I do this for a living? It should be a near full time job but I also put in 40+ hours a week a Chevron as a project management system administrator. And I have a crazy wife with a broken leg at the moment.

Goode  KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can