HELP! Fuel Pump 2007 MasterCraft

scuppers

• Baller
Need some advice from a few ballers that have some expience with this. Boat starts and will run but no fuel pressure. Acts like it is running out of gas. Pulled the whole fuel pump assembly out of the tank without really unhooking all the hoses. No water in the tank, tank is near full, paper filter at bottom of assembly looks clean and brand new. 350 Hours. Any suggestions?

• Baller
Mine did that on its way to complete failure. It was intermittent for a while then it stopped for good. I changed mine at the dock with the help from the Mastercraft thread. Took about an hour. When I took mine apart , the ground wire inside the fuel pump canister was loose. That caused the connectors going to the pump to overheat. I had to replace them. Check em out when you do the job.

• Baller
Had to replace one @ 750 hrs. The first replacement did not work right out of the box (very low pressure). MC mechanic says "They should never have put these in boats" I am not sure why he said that. Something to do with them being electronic and not safe?