Pentalago

disland

• Baller

Great Location, I would have thought it would have really taken off by now !!

I guess the present world of Obamanomics isn't helping to much...I know my Health Insurance just went up $440 a month, but if I get pregnant, I'm covered...Kind of puts a dent in future Real Estate purchases.

• Baller
I say that a cool 1,000 of us send Horton $100 bucks each, he could allocate that to a baller that is currently building a lake. All Ballers would be invited if they bring gas. A BallOfSpray Annual Tournament could be held. Then we make another one. I have the heart to donate to that! Good lord I waste more every month in food while traveling!

• Baller

@MattP..Sorry, just cuts into your Ski Budget when your health care insurance goes up over $400 bucks a month because your paying more for coverage if you get pregnant as a male in your 60's and prenatal coverage.

@jcamp..The reason the market is up is the Fed printing over $85 billion a month..Wait till the Quantitaive Easing stops and inflation kicks in and the $1200 skis are twice that.

• Baller

@Ed_Johnson I'm thinking that the housing market crash of 07-08 has more to do with Pentalago not yet being developed than everyone getting access to health insurance. Just a guess, though.

If you are in your 60s you'll get some of that gub'ment Medicare soon so you should be good to go.

• Baller

@jcamp as I stated above this is the not the place for political opinions.

@jipster43 I am sorry you feel that way. We do our best to keep it out of the forum, but we can't read every post. I would need to be paid for that.. We want to keep the forum a incluse and welcoming place were no one is driven away. If you ever feel a post is political dont hesitate to flag it or message us.