For the summer challenged among us

kmenard

• Baller
What are your winter plans? Switching to skiing/snowboarding, etc? Planning a trip to someplace warm? Drinking the winter away and then cursing yourself in the spring when it is time to get your lard a$$ off the couch and into a wetsuit?

• Baller_
@mwetskier... top secret or can it be shared via photo.? Plan to ski through the winter 2-3x week. Try very hard to get out west and ski some white stuff. That may be cost prohibitive though. Attempt to lose 10lbs but my body is very used to being what it is. I think it will get pissed at me if I try to change it. Do something aerobic.

• Baller
On snow as many days as possible, some race training, a race or two, and continue to strengthen my right leg ham/quad/glute complex so my right knee isn't my "weak link" and so I can do right-footers like Ted Ligety. Heal up the worst elbow tendinitis that anyone in the history of the world has ever had so I can get back in the pool and on the pull up bar. Watch a ton of U17 boys volleyball and a ton of pole vault. And all the while: never, EVER, forget to keep a tight line out to the turn!!