Marquette University Offseason Training Program

FrankS

Hey Guys,

The season just ended for me up here in Wisconsin so it is time to start thinking about next year. This is the year that I have really decided to get dedicated to my training and improve in the offseason so I can improve next summer. I was surfing the web and came across this. I was just wondering what you guys thought about it. Any input is appreciated.

http://www.muwaterski.org/practice/training.htm

Thanks,

Frank

• Baller
Frank - interesting sheet. I say interesting because I compare it to what I am familiar with. I have been doing P90X and P90X2 for a couple years now and like how it brings all the aspects of those exercises together: ie it combines some of the exercises into one. The other thing is that there are 3 sets of each exercise, to me that would get boring. I am sure it works, but you'll need to weigh how much time it takes to get done and what you can/are able to commit to it. The P90X workouts are ~60 minutes with the exception of Yoga which is 90 minutes. (I usually modify that - I don't have that kind of time with two young kids) Whatever you do, commit to it and follow through and you won't be dissappointed.