Down with 38' OFF - FINALLY!

GOODESkier

• Baller

After nearly an entire summer with practice PB's moving from 3 to 4 to 5 to almost 6............. I FINALLY RAN A FULL PASS 38' OFF @34.2 MPH! Got to see my first ever gate @ 39.5' OFF. Final new PRACTICE PB......... 2 @ 39.5' OFF Made me smile when my 4 year old yells from the boat, "Hey Dad, I get to put it on the BLACK loop for the first time ever! Good skiing Dad!"

For me, the best way to hang up the ski for the winter. Thanks to the weather gods of Central Washington for giving me the last 10 days of above normal temps! Skiing today felt like June around here! Sorry no video, didn't think it was going to be one of those days........

• Baller

I'm 54 yrs old skiing -32 off and pb was a few at -32 at 36 a long time ago. I always dreamt of extreme shoreline now, and when I was young. In those days a few at -38 was the World Record!!

So you're achievement @GOODESkier of -38 may, and probably will remain a dream for me but a reality for a terrific season

Heartfelt congrats fella!

Livin' the dream!!

• Baller

@goodeskier If you feel like you have "FINALLY" made - 38 after three whole years of trying, you must HATE waiting all the way until December for Christmas every year! =)

Congratulations buddy! That's no small accomplishment!