New Baller PDX (Portland , OR)

I5boi

Hi everyone. Been watching for awhile and just signed up. I just started skiing again this year after 20 years off (40 this year). We (wife drives) ski the Columbia River almost year round (time for a drysuit) usually 22 off at 34 but trying different lengths (no course currently but researching river setups).

Whats in the bag: 99 MB proboss 190 but looking for a ZO upgrade, 13 senate, radar handle, shop gloves and working on getting stacked.

Dip and Rip!!!

Portland is my company's HQ - I get there a few times a year. From what I know of the Columbia, you would be hard pressed to make a floating course work given both current and depth. However, there are a few other bodies of water that may work. While enroute to a golf outing, I saw a dammed smaller river that looked like a great candidate. I'll see if I can get the name of it.

• Baller

All depends on how hard you want to work to get a floating course working in the Columbia........ I can think of about 5 within 60 minutes of my house........... All depends on what you are willing to do.

On a side note, there are lots of private lake opportunities in that area, and even a LOT for sale on Winlock Waters. Great site, and nice people.