Eagle is taking the camo vest thing to a new level

chris_logan

• Baller

@Eagle1 has raised the bar with this new camo creation. One can only think that CP is surely the one driving this, but I like it and I like it a lot! Finally a vest I can wear while duck hunting...I mean, skiing. Forget your vest matching your shorts and ski, with this bad boy you match the shoreline and virtually disappear. On a side note: assuming this is a CP driven creation, I wonder if we will see a special edition Mapple 6.1 camo dipped soon?

1374820_606837899380719_209207677_n.jpg

• Baller

I could get on the rainbow/unicorn meds but not so much the camo meds. I've got nothing against hunters or camo. I work with the military every day and that doesn't bother me at all. To me, wearing camo on the street or lake as a fashion concept is like wearing a ski vest in the winter to keep warm and that's my issue.

Based on this thread alone, I'm sure eagle will sell a lot of those vests and I'll be forced to get over my prejudice....eventually. haha

• Baller
@teammalibu what about the men who die, and many of the great ones do, on the mountains? Not everyone in that discipline is Reinhold Messner, whom would like to see a white cameo vest. (for those of you unfamiliar with climbing, think Andy)

If you guys visit www.eaglewetsuits.com , you can see the camo vests (male & female versions) that we offer. Then if you don't like the standard color options, you can click and create your own version. There's literally thousands of options. We offer a digi-camo in a barefoot suit, but if someone wants one bad enough, we'll do a digi camo vest. The ladies stock camo is pink based, but can be customized to any color combo. You can spend hours creating your favorite color combination.