Dream Lake Estates Lot For Sale

mopowpow

@Texas6, Our water has been very warm the last 2 summers. It's usually doable without neoprene mid-May thru mid-September. This year we had a very late spring, but were rewarded with a warm September and early October. We don't tend to be as 'hard core' as the southern Canadians and don't use the dry suits as much...

• Baller
Because of Houston's oil and gas concentration, we get quite a few Calgary oil and gas transplants in the city and several in my neighborhood. Great people that seem to have a different kind of skin than me incapable of allowing cold to penetrate it. No wetsuits or dry suits ever, even in the dead of winter. I on the other hand am wearing a heater top if the water gets down to the high 70's:).

• Baller
@Texas6, being from Minnesota I have no sympathy for a skier whose coldest ski day has a water temp of 70. That's just unfair to hear knowing that around April 16th I'll be jumping in to the water at school in Iowa City and it will likely be around 45 degrees both in the water and in the boat.

• Baller_
We are 3 hours north of Dream Lakes and I would say that they get to ski a bit earlier in the spring but probably ski up until about the same time in the fall. With some sun light we could have been skiing for the last 2 weeks but no light when I get home at night.