All done for the season

Spuddy

• Baller
Here is a pic of my 97 Nautique after we put it away this past weekend. Being up north this is always a bitter sweet time of year, thankful that I am able to take part in such a great sport every summer but it is always difficult to put the boat away for the winter. Not sure if anyone else feels this sentimental about this stuff or maybe it's just me!

• Baller

Spent the last 10 days in S. California skiing my heart out and posting practice scores in the deep 38 all week. Came home to the COLD, HARD, FAST WATER........ We in the North are at a GREAT DISADVANTAGE when it comes to skiing and getting sets in all year.

Oh well, same here, it is all coming to an end.

• Baller
we are still skiing in alberta, although our days are numbered, a few days ago water was 43 and the air when we skied was 40. but skied to a new PB(but its practice so it doesnt count) although its hard to find a tournament in october in alberta so ill stick with my drysuit,toque,numb fingers PB. hoping for a couple more weeks before the ice stops us

• Baller
The weather forecast here keeps looking bad, so I keep skiing. Have to admit the last three days have worn me down some. 20 pass set on Wednesday morning, 16 passes that evening cuz the Thursday forecast was bad. Wrong! 16 passes Thursday morning. Thursday evening the Friday forecast was bad, so better ski. 16 more passes. Friday morning I get up and its calm and 40 degrees out. Forecast for the weekend looks terrible -- better ski. 14 passes. Even I'm getting tired!