The skier who will not be named is heading to 5 ball.

Horton

• Baller

I was trying to figure out the direction of the question itself. I was thinking we were looking for something different in the way of rule change.

After watching the DFC 18, I get it. I had no idea the judges at Moomba turned down a review request. If the video is there and the called score is challenged, especially at the finals level, or elite in general, there should be no base to stand on for a refusal. Especially if the call was, at all, questionable. And the Moomba one sure was.

• Baller

In the case of the event and situation in this thread, reviews were allowed and employed. In this case the review could not justify an over turn of the call on the water, 4.5. The judges didn’t have access to Hortons pics

In the case of Moomba, I don’t know what the review policy was. I do think at that sort of event there should be reviews even if it “impacts the show”. It can be done quickly even with the most crude gear. Getting the call right is important to the show, and of course the athletes.

• Administrators
FYI @bishop8950 thanks for being a good sport. I found this thread by accident when I was looking for something else and it seemed to be relevant again so I bumped it.