Big Dawg Finals Link - Marc Shaw sheet?

skibug

• Baller

when it is all said and done; the average may need to be somewhere at 41 to make the top 16. Un "Fing" beleivable. The killer is that everyone of those 40 competitors is capable of running into 41.

My guess is around 218 cumulative score is what it is going to take to get in for the 2nd 8 finalists

• Baller

Conditions were awesome first round and that lake skis so well. The tail Wind is picking up but still fine. 16 39s so far, there will be more. Looks like guys with a 2@41 and strong back up score could snag top 8. Some guys with a 2@41 will be in on aversge. On averaged cut of deeeeep 39?

Water is so soft. Had a sic one ball at 39 and pushed just a but at 2 and felt like my ski was going to the bottom of the lake. Done. Oh well, get another crack in a bit and only need 3@41 to get in :-)

• Baller

So many good skiers at this BD! Good luck for your second round bishop!

About scores,how do you convert it from 5@39 into a number of bouys like 106 or something...

Always wanted to know.Please educate me!

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller
Another great Big Dawg in the books. Fortunate to judge in the tower, judge in the boat, and operate splash eye in the prelims Thursday. Today I drove the head to head with Will Bush for the Senior Big Dawg event and was Boat Judge for the final 4 of the Senior Big Dawg and final 8 of the Big Dawg. I must be living right... :)

• Baller
Interesting for sure, some upsets I wasn't expecting in that final eight. Great skiing, great broadcast, and great competitors. Was it leach who went OTF through the gates at 39; can't remember but it was a gritty competitive effort to say the least