Who's going to Nationals?

Wish

• Administrators

@Wish I will ski next Saturday at home and pencil in my score.

Even better it would be cool if you would write my name and score in on the posted score sheets. That will save me a few grand.

• Baller_
How do you know that? Was my goal to ski on the other lake. Ya know, with the big boys. ;) I had an average of 100.17 when two of my scores from last year dropped off. Oh well, just gonna have to set the bar high for the boys on the other lake to chase down. @OB thanks.

• Baller
Drove practice last night. Have to work today and tomorrow. Will be there Wednesday to help out and shop the tents a bit. Thursday and Friday I'm judging in the Big Dawg and driving the Senior Big Dawg event. Always up for meeting more Ballers :)

• Administrators

@Wish

I will ski in a few hours. Hope you are still there to pencil in my score.

I have not skied since Monday and have had the flu all week so that should equal the effect of traveling across the country and sweating in Florida for a few days. I predict a somewhat disappointing 3.5 at 38 but we shall see.

• Administrators

@wish

My nationals ride went like this:

off the dock at 32 - easy and smooth

At 35 I almost fell 3 times ran it anyway

Crap gates at 38 / super narrow at one / huge 2 and fell at 3.

Boat judges offers reride because of skier stupidity

spanked 38 on second try

Boat judge changed his mind and took away the re-ride

Final score 2.5 @ 38

• Administrators

in case there's a second round

32 and 35 were MONEY

on the first shot at 38 I did the same thing as round 1

second shot at 38 was money

wait is nationals a one round tournament? good thing I didn't spend all the money.....

• Administrators

if it had been a three-round tournament I would have been even angrier. third round around I ran 5 @ 38 of the dock and then with the stupidity re ride I ran it.

so in short I ran it 3 times today but not once of f the dock. good thing it was only practice

• Administrators
@OB yes I know but I still managed to screw it up. If I had skied awesome off the dock today I would be bummed I was not in FL but instead I feel pretty smart for being at home.

• Administrators

@OB

Unfortunately my current skiing life does it lend it self to events like Nationals.

I have had some big highs and lows as Nationals over the years. I have every medal but the gold one... You do not have to tell me about the big event and yes I know scores only count on the day & at the site.