The Vapor by RadaR

Horton

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
That video is incredible! Makes me so proud to be a RadaR guy. Looking forward to when I drop the final pounds and become a better skier so I get to ride that ski!!! Thanks for posting that video!

• Baller
Very cool video. But are the skis in the video prototypes? I thought the final product has an insert or something in the tip of the ski. It would be great to see some clear pics of the final version of the ski.

• Baller_
So I did look at the vid closer. I get it now. Rails up front. And may I add. I'M AN IDIOT!!. The guy in the water taking photos is my friend. He asked me if I wanted to run down to Matt R for a shoot. But at the time it didnt work out with my schedule. I could have ridden that thing back then!! He mentioned later he got to try a new ski. AAAAAAaaaaaggghhhhHHHH !!!!!!!

• Baller

there's an actual hole in the tip with a clear window on the top and a honeycomb screen on the bottom... kind of like a flux capacitor

"When this baby hits 36mph, you're going to see some serious $#!t"

A lot of what you saw in the video are prototypes without the the hole.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Administrators

@E_T

The gigawatt is equal to one billion (109) watts or 1 gigawatt = 1000 megawatts. This unit is sometimes used for large power plants or power grids. For example, by the end of 2010 power shortages in China's Shanxi province were expected to increase to 5–6 GW[7] and the installed capacity of wind power in Germany was 25.8 GW.[8] The largest unit (out of four) of the Belgian Nuclear Plant Doel has a peak output of 1.04 GW.[9] HVDC converters have been built with power ratings of up to 2 GW.[10] The London Array, the world's largest offshore wind farm, is designed to produce a gigawatt of power.[11]

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can