Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Will Critchley - Huge out the front at 6ft

Horton

• Baller
As a jumper, I personally don't like a safety crew on top of me after a crash. Let me check things out first before you get up in my face. Especially a crash like that, where you get your skis back under you. They typically don't hurt, just make you mad and the last thing I want is someone right on top of me. Now if you want to swim my skis back to me, I do appreciate that, or if I'm no respondent I do appreciate getting my face pulled out of the water.

• Baller
Okay, so I will drink the jumping kool aid. Where in Utah can I go jump? I want to test @richarddoane and see if the addiction is real. (I really can't imagine anything being more addicting than slalom!) If I can find a site, I will record and post my first jump for all to see.

• Baller
@richarddoane I would love to try it. I have no idea where to go or what to do, but one thing I have is zero fear! I just don't see how it can get you hooked more than skiing does. I am still planning on coming up to see you this year, so maybe I will try it at broho.

• Baller
Better then me, I started on a pair of water logged cypress garden jumpers that didn't float. The binder were so big I had to wear three pairs of socks so the skis wouldn't fall off. I had like a foam helmet that wouldn't protect you from anything and a pair of blue jeans shorts for jump shorts. No off the side either, just straight over the top to start out. Of course the guy under the ramp, always thought it was funny to hit you right in the face with a bucket of water as you came off. Hind site the blue jeans shorts were a waste of time, because I landed on my head every time any way. I would have to swim down and pull my skis up to the surface. Just about killed me, the skis weighed more then I did. Did I mention this was behind a 24" SeaRay cuddy cabin. The 70's were great.