Athleticism On A Ski

Klundell

• Baller
What a tremendous effort. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone earn 5.25 buoys more than that! It is nothing short of a shame that his score is 0 for the pass. He missed the gates.

• Baller
That two ball was ridiculous, and the three ball was almost as incredible as two!!! That's some scrappy, determined, practice skiing right there. I don't know @tbrenchley but given the heart he skis with, Im confident we'd get along

• Baller_
Don't think men's 4 is any break. I fall there after nationals and sheeeeez those guys have some huge averages and theres lots of them. Hmmmmmmm? Maybe by men's 8. Or start scrapping my ars off like @tbrenchely. That was amazing to watch.

• Baller

@chef23 I forgot about that! That was awesome. Iirc, Jamie slid around for a bit and then got back on the ski and cut back in for the full 5. He was grumpy that he didn't run the -39, but the rest of us were in awe.

If I tried any of these tricks, my season would be over.

@horton he is nipping at my heals. He ran 2@39 in our last tournament I can't have him beating me. The truth is @tbrenchley understands skiing as well as anyone I know and he is a much better skier then this video shows. But he can scrap with the best of them.

• Baller
@tbrenchley, I would recommend wearing a helmet, using arm guard, bubble buoys, extended shock tube, breakaway bindings, and for sure, don't let your insurance agent see this video!

• Baller

@AB I definitely wouldn't let his chiropractor see this either!!!!!! I wonder who that is? :)

I just keep watching this over and over and I can't believe @tbrenchley pulled out of two. That is unfriggin believable!!!!

@Brady I would assume you know who my chiropractor is...he's the one that was driving and posted this video. Oh and you might see a follow up video because I just had another scrapping 38 where I might have been doing a backslide for even longer. People on the dock thought I was going to hit it haha

@skoot1123 Here is another video clinic @jcamp come on over and ski sometime @horton I'm doing exactly what @klundell is telling me to do...should I find a different coach? haha Apparently I've perfected the backslide and scrapping out way more buoys than I deserve....this is what happened the next day at the tournament...I stopped sliding about 30 feet from the dock

• Baller
@Taperflex I didn't notice he missed the gate, because I was too busy picking my jaw up from off the floor at seeing just how much balls and guts @tbrenchley exhibited as he ran that pass! The dude was scrapping from the onset and like he mentioned above, the thread was about athletecism and making his ski perform like a stratovarius and not about gates. Just my two cents.