MS is awesome!!!

skidawg

• Baller_
@MS @Razorskier1 is right. That is a fantastic score for this time of yr being from MN. Especially this yr. Seems like a no brainer on what ski to ride. Great skiing to say the least. Congrats. I'll b up there first week in July. Hope to see you then.

• Baller_

I give all the credit to @skidawg. We had 2 beers left. A very good IPA and a Sam Adams. He promised me the IPA if I ran 38.

Just knowing that @Horton is a cell call away makes it tough to ski good.

• Baller_

Panda time.

@Dirt N1 is set up for the summer. You need to mess with @Hortons ski at the BD. The last BD I was at with @Horton, he was announcing and I am sitting in the water getting ready for my opener. He says, MS is on the water, check out his 1 ball, its terrible. He comes into the ball looking right at it with his handle pointing down. He will probably miss this pass and he will be out of the running.

And he wonders how he gets in my head.

• Baller
43 comments ...... MS should start thinking about the Ski West Village September tournament .Spank Horton on his home court. Ballers would pitch in and sponsor you with an all expenses paid trip.Think about it. Not a bad sight,watched Dave Miller run a 5@41 practice set a few weeks ago.

• Baller_

@Horton The only good thing about that whole trip was the fish tacos at Lengthwise Brew company.

Parked on I-5 all the way to Bako, ski like crap for 2 days, parked on I-5 the whole way back to LAX (on a Sunday afternoon with 6 lanes) and get beat by Horton. I hope you guys never bid for nats again.