Wish v. Horton -- Epic Monday battle at ATL Pro Am!

Razorskier1

• Baller
So I texted Brian this morning to congratulate him on his top 4 finish. He said he drew Horton for Monday's round. My advice was to cut Horton's hair -- I'm sure that's the source of his strength and skill. @Wish said that he thought that would require power tools. I'm sure he can borrow a power hedge trimmer from @OB! Go WIsh!!!

• Administrators
I did all the damage to myself already.... I rode the most super secret ski in the history of the sport today after the tournament was over. Yes that ski... the holy grail of ALL secret skis. Now I have to get back on the totally different ski that I used to get to the finals... the ski that I only have 1 practice set and 2 tournament sets on.

• Administrators

@thager No. The ultimate secret ski of all time.

I am pretty comfortable on the 66" N1 that Goode loaned me a few days ago so we will see if I can make it happen Monday. I have 4 rides on it so i should be ok.

• Administrators

@Texas6 I would need some sets on this ski to get a very good score. The owner of the ski runs 41 in it. I mostly get it. .. but it is not what anyone would call forgiving.

The ski is not for sale. I do not know if it will ever be.

• Baller_
@Horton. Bring it! Hay great day and much thanks needs to go to @OB and those that helped out. Well done by all to say the least. We had to bug out a little early for the drive back to O Town. Will be back!!!

• Baller_
The home made SFE?? Yes....yes I did. Not taking it off and not gonna adjust it. Oh..lets not forget the home made ventrals and home made hard shell boot system. Holly crap am I becoming @eleeski??

• Administrators

@wish

Now I feel worse about my ride. Maybe you mess up my skiing the way I screw up @MS when ever I am on site when he skis.