American Skier-Cheap Slalom Tug

rodltg2

• Baller
I am trying to sell my 86 American skier. Great boat but needed to upgrade for ZO. Just sold the perfect pass out of it. Boat has a new gm 5.7 with around 200 hours on it. Newer upholstry (I believe two years old.) The good and the bad of it..... has 2300 hours on it. Great dependable boat for the money. Wanting 5500 for mine. Upgraded to a 196 and there isnt much difference in wake at 32 and longer. Get a lot of spray any shorter than that.

• Baller
There is a boat like this in Atlanta for $2k. The owner says the engine idles but dies when you give it gas. Sounds like it just needs a carb rebuild to me or maybe a fuel pump. I was hoping one of my friends would snag it but they are too tight to spend any money. Either way, I'd call it a quick fix if someone is looking in that area.

• Baller

Had a -84 that looked just like that one, probably the best 28 off wakes ever (totally flat) a bit of a hump @22 and from 32 off and shorter You will notice the spray.

If you´re a hard puller the driver will have his work cut out for him.

Mine had wooden stringers, had to do some floor repairs due to that but really a nice slalom boat for it´s time.