Too cold to ski at your house?

Horton

• Baller

@horton, your skiing looks fine to me. If you took video of 10 sets for me, one of 'em would look like I wanted it to. Classic line from my bro after watching me at 35 is "I didn't see anything I liked there" as he shortens me to 38. Strangely sometimes my best 38's are after a sub-par, scrambly 35.

I'm envious, our lake was glass "ice" this a.m.

• Administrators

@Chuck_Dickey I am in the Xl suit. Trying to get smaller but you know how that goes. (two jobs and such)

As for the N1 yes it feels fine in the cold. I might think about less tip or bindings back in colder water but I am riding it the same as this summer. I think this ski likes the cold or in the same way it is fits a lot of skier weights it also fits a wide range of temps.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
Checking in from Utah, we could definately still be skiing here if I had cold weather/water gear. Highs are still in upper 50's but lows are dipping into freezing range. It's hard if winterizing is necessary. I hope to outfitted with cold weather gear soon.

• Baller

Gary, we were pretty balmy up here on Thanksgiving day, however, we ski on Saturday AFTER Thanksgiving (ice willing), and the temps dropped like a rock for Saturday. We only had 5 brave skiers to brave the near freezing water, near 32 air, and 10-20mph brain freezer out of the west.

This is the owner of Pelican Lake before his run.... (note small ice patches on shoreline)...