House rental with lake and boat

Laz

• Baller

Hi. As the weather gets colder in Canada, I need to look southward.

We are thinking of heading down in March/April and am looking for a house to rent for a week including a boat on a slalom lake. I know something like this exists near Orlando and that is one option. Are there others? Looking for a change from Florida.

There must be skiers out there who are not using their perfect lakes that would rent to a Baller who treats house and boat is if it were his own.

Thanks.

• Baller
That place is really good, had a friend rent it a couple years ago, had a MC197 for use and the lake was pretty quiet for boat traffic...Course is in a pretty good location also only bad winds would be anything from the west or SW, course was pretty much straight out in front of house. Location is a bit further away from everything and the house looks much better on the inside than the exterior...

• Baller

@GregDavis...tight setup at the one end! You couldn't have moved it 100 feet more from shore???!!!

Lol......just kidding, I skied it last year and am leaving Friday for another guys ski week in the same house.

It's a great spot can't wait to be on the water again.