Regina 45.6

Cut

Marie 44.0

Alex 43.1

Nancy 40.8

Endhar 31.0

Manon 30.5

• Administrators
@Chuck_Dickey it is hard to tell what any factory skier is on. Dave Goode did tell me that T-Gas had tried and liked the N1. That was weeks ago so who knows what he is ridding now. The R&D never ends...

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

@Horton

This was the article I read. It was part of the Goode News Letter and is listed on the Goode/blog site.

T-Gas jumps on the NANO ONE

Thomas is becoming especially familiar with the NANO ONE - the ski that debuted this year to world records, big tournament victories and lots of acclaim - having recently switched to it from his specially designed signature edition.

“I’ve been on the same ski for the last three years and I won worlds on it so it’s been a great ski for me,” said Thomas of his mid/traditional-width hybrid. “But everyone has really liked the NANO ONE so I thought I’d try it.

“On my offside it feels as good as my old ski, but on my onside it feels a lot better. With this ski I have great turns on both sides. I never thought it could be that good, but it’s quick and it turns unbelievably well on both sides.”

Within just a few days of getting on the NANO ONE, Thomas ran 41 off in practice, a feat he has done only once before. In his first tournament - and only second set - on the ski he ran into 41 off both rounds.