Jason Seels Waterski School Orlando Florida

jasonace1

Improve your skiing skills and technique in slalom, tricks and jump with top world ranked overall skier Jason Seels. Jason has 30 years experience in the sport, and has competed on the professional circuit at the highest level for many years. Visit my website at www.jasonseels.com for more details. Contact me on jasonace1@hotmail.com or 407 9259455 to make your bookings. Hope to ski ya soon.

• Baller
Reams road hmm I have skied that site before back when Fisher put an 8 buoy course on there a few years back. I actually rebuilt that ramp on my spring break one year. Lets see since then I think the Millita crew has had the place and TGas possibly someone else as well. Either way very secluded and protected spot right near Orlando.

• Baller

I just spent 3 days on that lake a week ago. It's a great site with a jump and an 8 ball slalom course. It is quite protected from the wind. The location is great as it's 5 minutes from Disney.

Jason has a lot to offer. The house is also a nice place to hang out between sets.

Two thumbs up.