Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Strada 67" or 68"

Laz

• Baller

I've been skiing for a full season on a 2012 68 inch Strada I've made a lot of progress and really enjoy the ski.

This weekend I've been skiing at T-Gas' lake and have been having a great time. I've been running some of the easiest '28's ever and ran 4@32 today which is pretty good for me. I've only run '32 three times and my PB is 2@35.

I ski at 34mph and weigh 185lbs. According to the Radar website my weight falls into the range for both the 67 and 68 inch ski.

Today, it was suggested to me that I might turn better with a 67 inch ski. Do you think this is true? I chose the longer ski as I thought it might be better for a 34 MPH skier. What does BOS think?

Much appreciated.

• Baller
I am 6 foot 2 and 205 I ski at 36. I fall in that same spot as you. Skied a 68 rs1 and liked it a lot. When I switched skis I went to a 67 Elite. Hear 68 was too big for 36 mph. I wish I had gone 68. From my experience ski the biggest ski you can turn. Havent seen you ski so the 67 could be a better turn for you. I know my situation could be difference in feel of the ski but my next one will be a 68.

• Baller
I've been on a 67 2011 strada about the weight is you. 67 supports me fine. I found the turns are a little unpredictable for me. I have the boots back from stock, thought about moving them forward again. I just bought a 68" x7 and skied once and liked it. So if you want I'd make you a deal on it.

• Administrators

I really like the 68 with the bindings just a touch back from stock. I have not spent as much time one the 67. I am 5' 8 7/8" (6'8 if I pick the fro) - 190lbs

My old 68 is the ski that @Rico is on now. He has come a long way on that ski.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
Thanks for the replies. I think I will stick with the 68" for now. It's good to see what other people feel. I seem to recall reading that @Horton liked the Stradas a bit on the big side. I'm sure @Fletch would agree.