Definition of Insanity

Brady

• Baller
Hey guys, seeing as how winter is fully upon us....at least in Utah, and seeing as how if I can stand the pain, I can resume activities, I went ahead and ordered the Insanity dvd collection from the Internet. Upon its arrival, I plan on spending the next 60 days killing myself off so that I can look and feel how I should on the balls. In my humble opinion, to me the real definition of Insanity is staying fat and not being able to fully do what my passion truly is! So, I am asking for those of you who would like, to join in with me and kick some ass this winter fitness wise. I am planning on posting before and after pics, and I think this would be something fun to do thru the dismal winter months. I don't even care if you all do a different program. Let's see the before and afters and make it so when spring comes, we knock the buoys and our wives out!!!

Starting with handstand pushups and a camera is a good place. :)

One thing I still do and reccomend is sprinting. I usually go out a mile or so restretch and then 6-8 sprints. Only about 60-80 meters, then finish my run a couple more miles.

If you can handle it sprinting is the best exercise for overall atheticism and fitness.

• Baller
@Brady - I'm with you man! Starting my fourth week of P90X tomorrow! Have lost some inches and increased strength already! Killed legs and back yesterday by cranking out 107 pullups. The best for me by far. Will have to get some pics. A good way to keep is accountable.

• Baller

I got onto the wall about 8-9 times in three sets of 10 tries. I only almost crashed on my head once. I think it is harder when you have 210 lbs up in the air.

I would say that for me trying to learn how to do a handstand at 46 years old is a definition of insanity.

• Baller
What does it tell you that I get worn out and want to puke during the damn warm-up phase of these workouts? I am either far more out of shape than I thought, or this program is kicking the shit out of me!!! I never want to look at a twinkie again--the back end price is far too much!!