The Secret Review

Horton

• Administrators

How cool is this? I will get a FedEx package tomorrow with a 2013 "Thing". I am being asked to not talk about what "it" is yet since it has not yet been announced.

You can guess what it is but I seriously doubt that any of you will guess correct.

Ok. Yes I am totally showing off and bragging. Guilty.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators
@Chef23 the term is hair tie

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators
@jayski I sort of quit drinking but what if it was good scotch? That would make running this site worth while

About Horton

• Administrators

@jayski

You are very close to a major dislike for such silliness.

About Horton

• Administrators
I am in possession of the item or items. I will post an unboxing as soon as ***** marketing agrees that I am not messing up the future launch of the product in question.

About Horton

• Administrators

@Ed_Johnson

Your guess is as good as mine. That is the funny part. With any luck next week.

About Horton

• Administrators

@MattP has a point.

I'm not sure what Zumba is but I like Gene Simmons a lot more than Richard Simmons. Back in college I knew a girl named Sherry Simmons. I'm pretty sure almost everybody in the dorm knew her...

About Horton

• Administrators
I would test out the new stuff but I cannot find anyone who is skiing today

About Horton

• Administrators
That would be cool

About Horton