Promo Boats

Horton

• Administrators
Seems silly that I have to point this out but.... if you are looking for a great boat for less than retail, promo boats are the way to go. The link at the top of the page is factory promo boats only. These boats are generally better than a new boat you would get from a dealer because they are tweaked in all the right ways.

Goode ★ KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

@Chuck_Dickey you know that Barrett is still sitting on his Promo MC. It is a lot closer than @richarddoane and it would be good for SoCal skiing if Bill moved his boat.

@richarddoane love you man but have to look out for my local folks

Goode ★ KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller_
@chuck_dickey - the tension is held by 3 bars that run front/back ( so it's "strapless"), the little "winter window" makes a huge difference in the rainy/cold air days, my machinist buddy made little adapter spacers so we could mount the quick connect bases to the windshield frame, you'll notice that the factory bimini can still be used by attaching it to the connectors on the gelcoat

• Baller_
@chuck_dickey - Darrian @ Burien Upholstery has built them for the past 3 years, I guess he could build a duplicate, test fit it on my boat, then send it to you with the measurements for installing the adapters to the windshield. Give him a call and see if he's game, 206 243 0302 weekdays, shipping might be a killer, you might do better finding a local boat top guy in LA, and we can send him pictures and measurements