Imagine doing this for a week every summer!

Razorskier1

• Baller
Just got this "Club Ross" group picture from a buddy in Chicago (lower right). This whole group of families convenes at our house for a week every summer to ski, knee board, wakeboard, barefoot, tube, etc. Brings back happy memories! Lots of skiing, lots of yard games, lots of relaxing with a beer and good friends.

• Baller
Sort of like what we have at Lake Latonka. There are two other families next door to my family. We have all been close friends since the 1970's. There are 3 generations present in most of the families. We do the same thing on a smaller scale all summer long. That's what the sport is about..

• Baller_
Memories : 3 families, one big cabin near Hibbing MN. Only worries; when to eat, when to sleep, and how much gas is left in the boat. 25 straight yrs of the best summer times. Thanks for the thread and the burst of memories. Learned to ski there.

• Baller

I skied two sets this morning. Lake was glass and I'm the only guy with a boat still in. 39 degrees out. Eight passes and then hands and feet in a bucket of hot water. Then 11 more passes, more hot water, shower and head to work. Probably pulling the boat this weekend. Next week looks like real winter.

@MS -- Team beer is always welcome. You guys would fit right in with the card playing, beer drinking, tequila shot downing, 3AM bedtime crowd!

• Baller
Oh, and don't forget the 40s. One of our guests brings a cooler full of 40s. If you don't drink at least one of those bad boys during the week you just aren't a real man! Besides, they travel well when you're out in the john boat putting the course in or out in the pontoon boat hanging on the lake!