Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Orlando Slalom Lake Front For Sale

Ed_Johnson

• Baller

Any serious skiers looking to relocate to Orlando, let me know...My neighbor has listed his house for sale and lowered the price to $290 and I believe will take less..Were on a small private Lake, Mary Jess, Southeast Orlando, with a certified surveyed Slalom Course, Goode Buoys, private boat dock with Aluminum lift. You would also live next door to a full time, retired, tournament rated driver...Only two tournament skiers on the Lake with 2011 and 2012 CC200's...Edgewood Area, Lake Conway Chain of Lakes Boat ramp next door. 15 mins from the Airport, Disney, Downtown, Matt Rini's, or Orlando Watersports Complex.

These houses in 05 sold in the $500 to $600 thousand dollar range. Slalom Course in your front yard.

I could use a good ski partner and not some Walley moving in.

• Baller
Man, the housing market seems to still be depressed down there. They would have you believe it is picking up. I tried to relocate down there, but there are no jobs there it seems. Good luck getting a good waterskiing neighbor. I know how that goes.

You cant really compare the house prices straight up between the two, probably a factory labourer in Florida makes like $60k a year at the very most, where a miner in australia can make $150-200k with the same education and skill set (both in local dollars)

• Baller
@Razorskier1.....Most of the Residents on our lake work for the Airlines or Disney. A couple others own there own businesses. A huge new medical complex is being built next to the airport that is 10 -15 mins away. At least three new Hospitals and a Medical School.

so this thread is about a year old now, but now's when i'm moving to orlando and looking to buy a house or find a lake for my boat starting in february. are there any good ski properties or clubs available in orlando (preferably on the east side within 30 min of UCF?)

• Baller_
@Ed_Johnson I get very nerves every time a house goes up for sale on my lake. So far so good. Just folks that enjoy the look of the lake mostly. Do need another skier here though. Preferably as described above but I'll add a ZO boat to that hope. Oh and 15yrs ago I stepped up and started a Lake association to deal with near by road construction. Found out the hard way that folks love to have an association to better the lake quality but don't want any of the work. And still don't. It's just left to me. Cool thing is when the few that use the lake see my boat come out of the slip, they all park their boats/jet skis and wait. Guess it's a good trade off.

• Baller

I had 8 e-mails asking who moved in..Their names are Gary and Kelly Kaser from Grand Rapids, Mich. Gary is a Mens 6 skier, and skied at Placid Lakes in Grand Rapids.

@IheartJump...News to me on the foreclosure...Where did you here about this? I know there is a couple on that side of the Lake going through a Divorce though.

• Baller_
@Ed_Johnson, I almost emailed you as well with that question. I've met Gary and Kelly. Gary has skied some tournaments that our club hosted and some tournaments that one of our club members has hosted on his own lake. Kelly took some great pictures at one of our tournaments. I've posted one here before. They should be very cool to hang out with. Easy going and easy to talk to. Lucky you.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.