Site Maintenance

Horton

• Administrators
The forum may go off line a little for the next few days. We are upgrading servers.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators

Not a bad idea but no.

My host has great tools and crap service. We are upgrading until I can configure a Cloud server. Then we do it again. Then that better be it for years.

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators
Sure. Dogs will love you.

About Horton

• Administrators
I really need to think about a wake board site

About Horton

• Administrators
@tfriess Not down for a few days. Up and down for a few days. I expect it will not actually go down at all but it could.

About Horton

• Administrators

@Brady

That video is terrible! Minus 5000 points!

About Horton

Now @Horton, in my defense, I did state that the video was "incredibly insanely boring." AND, I was trying to help YOU out because your ballers were revolting!! Finally, it did take @tfriess 's mind away from the site maintenance issues. So, you should be giving me points and not taking them away. This was all done , to help you Mr. Horton not want to, "make a wake boarding site." :)

• Baller
Guys its a server switch, we have done a few in the past couple of years and y'all have not noticed it's not going to go down down, just blink off for a few minutes possibly a couple of times while files transfer. I know its winter and you are looking to get your skiing fix but its called self control.

• Administrators
Looks like it happened without a hitch. No down time at all... Hope I am not speaking too soon. Any way now it have like 500000000000000000000000 mails to return and holy crap am I ever going to finish the N1 Review?

About Horton

• Administrators
@tfiess I will give you -5000 points for being a smart ass. Ask @Brady

About Horton

• Administrators
@Brady honestly that video is pretty funny. Worst part is my wife thought it was interesting.

About Horton

• Administrators
@tfriess are you telling me the site does not exist when you go to bed?

About Horton

• Administrators
For how long? Could have been show DNS update local to you

About Horton

• Administrators
Hmmm

About Horton