Site Maintenance

Horton

• Administrators

Not a bad idea but no.

My host has great tools and crap service. We are upgrading until I can configure a Cloud server. Then we do it again. Then that better be it for years.

Goode ★ KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
Now @Horton, in my defense, I did state that the video was "incredibly insanely boring." AND, I was trying to help YOU out because your ballers were revolting!! Finally, it did take @tfriess 's mind away from the site maintenance issues. So, you should be giving me points and not taking them away. This was all done , to help you Mr. Horton not want to, "make a wake boarding site." :)

• Baller
Guys its a server switch, we have done a few in the past couple of years and y'all have not noticed it's not going to go down down, just blink off for a few minutes possibly a couple of times while files transfer. I know its winter and you are looking to get your skiing fix but its called self control.

• Administrators
Looks like it happened without a hitch. No down time at all... Hope I am not speaking too soon. Any way now it have like 500000000000000000000000 mails to return and holy crap am I ever going to finish the N1 Review?

Goode ★ KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can