Goalie

The_MS

• Baller_

@Horton You would make a perfect Goalie. You have that Mullet that would hang out the back of your mask/helmet and your the perfect body size. It would remind my of the Mighty Ducks when they roped the goalie in net and took shots at him.

@OB The Thrashers moved back to YWG so you don't have a team anymore.

• Baller_

@OB You are correct. The Wild go out and get 2 superstars and now we do not get to watch.

We need to get another USA vs Canada waterski hockey game going. I think Canada won by a goal in 2009. I would bet that BOS could field a team. Lots of Minnesota ballers are good players.

• Baller

I play ice hockey 3 times a week and then become a weekend warrior on the water. Hockey is great conditioning for the legs, balance and core strength. Every year about 20-25 of us from Ski West Village go see a Bakersfield Condors game (ECHL) in November and have a great time.

It's all about the water....some of it is just frozen.

• Baller
I don't know who "luckyone" is???? But we are going Saturday Nov 24th (Saturday after Thanksgiving) to the game. It is their annual "Teddy Bear Toss" game. We have few extra seats and they are holding some more for me. $14.00 per seat

• Baller

I remember hearing about him, and heard him on some interviews. Most of us live in the LA area are are big Kings fans. We just love hockey and it is fun to go to the minor league games.

We see about a half dozen Condors games a year when we are up doing winter projects.