Tow boat test.

Jody_Seal

• Baller_

2012 AWSA tow boat test under way at lake Grew headquarters lake, Polk city Florida. Only company's pulling the sled this year is Nautique Boats and Centurion. Nautique supplied three versions of their Ski 200, A 5.7,6.0 and a 6.0 HO. Centurion 5.7 and 6.0. Slalom center line deviation yesterday, Jump deviation today and trick evaluation. So far so good for all involved. Also all the boats have Rev-r installed for Speed control.

Lots of sparkle on the water with a wide array of color and flake in the gel.

Malibu and MasterCraft will supply product for Speed control evaluation only and validation of new software.

All is good south of I-10

• Baller

I know for a fact that MC is testing final configs of new hulls this week with a few of their dealers who ski that they invited in with their in-house test and design team.

I'm not sure what the exception process for a new hull is that missed getting tested at the normal boat tests but are out for the following year prior to the next boat test. Maybe Jody knows.

• Baller_

Tow Boat test update:

Not sure when ZO will release the latest software, Will was installing the last known version of Revision R at the tests on all the boats. My boat was utilized after a 2013 dash and control up date and it came home with the latest rev-7. Will seems to have the down low on release.

Manufactures now have every three years to update and re-validate their products with AWSA instead of two years. This was Centurion and Nautiques year to do so. Dennis brought a great looking TXI for Speed control only Validation.

Like I said earlier a lot of sparkle on the water this time around, metal Flake and clear coat seems to be the rage.

For the Nautique's it looks like we were able to pull the sled and qualify with other Propellers That significantly run at lower RPM's at slalom speeds, This is good news.

Being that I am not privy to Centurions performance I believe they passed with flying colors.

Thanks to Ski Fluid: Scot and Kiwi for setting aside their valuable ski school time and Scot for the many jumps he took for the cause!

• Baller_
It is not set in stone but we did test with a 422 and a 654 on the 5.7 boat. we tested a 422 and 668 on the 6 liter. At this time not sure which direction we want to proceed in. At least I hope we will be able to have the option as a owner preference as to one or the other in either engine packages.