HO 2012 S-2 66.5"

Chuck_Dickey

@DavidP

Not meant to slight the S-2 in any way. It's a great ski.

I liked the S-2 and skied better on it than the A-2, much less effort for the same result. The Nano One for me feels more connected, slowed better going into the buoy and turned almost by itself. The S-2 is very fast and I sometimes over shot my edge change and then felt too fast into the turn. As I get older (56) the Nano One feels like it knows what to do all by itself, fast cross course, edge changes and turns almost automatically, very smoothly and feels solid.

• Baller

Agree with Chuck. The S2 is effortless up through 32 off. At 35 and shorter it is harder to slow down for the apex and you have to be carefull you are not building to much speed throughout the course.

Super stable ski, and I highly recommend it for the 15 to 32 off skier.

• Baller_

I thought the S2 felt just like a 65 RFF Goode MID that I skied last year. I rode the S2 for 3 weeks last fall and then tried the N1. The N1 was much easier to ride but took some time to find the sweet spot for fin and binding.

I do look forward to trying the A3 and Radar and if they are remotely close to the performance of the N1, I will drop the N1. $$