Helping out my life long friend.

Wish

• Baller_

Do to a recent addition to the family, this must go as sad as it is. So you Ballers in MN and surrounding states help me out. One with the sale of this boat if you know anyone and two, if you can hook him up with a ski partner(s) or a pull in the Eden Prairie MN area - PM me. Thanks a ton.

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Comp_Boat&postid=21385

• Baller_

@richarddoane. Thanks. Haven't figured out how to slide one of my stars over to someone else yet but you'd be gettn one.

I will say this. I have personally driven and skied behind this boat many times over many years. It is a great boat. Another friend of mine from MN also has one (same yr) and I have the privileged of skiing behind it as well and just as often in the summers and skied it well into 38off. They really are great boats. Very solid sports car like feel. Track very well and have great wakes for slalom as well as tricks. Wish I could afford to buy a second boat like this and just leave it at my folks in MN. Someone will get a great boat for little $$

• Baller_
Ya, I had two to give but the damn things wont move. What's the point of having them if ya cant give them to others. Think of the pile of stars @Bruce_Butterfield would have and how few @MS would have (he'd have a couple sympathy ones just so we can get him to stay on the site to be picked on).