Stupid Crap the was posted in Jobe Review Thread

Horton

• Baller
@horton. K, being a new member here I need to ask a point of clarification. Are u the guy in the pictures? I thought it was u telling the story about the drunk lady. Then I go to YouTube and see a teenager getting interviewed by Seth swisher--who also looks like the dude in the ski review pictures. Please realize I am from Utah so with all the wives taking my mental capacity I am just a bit slow. Please help me understand!

@douglaslbrady

Our leader (Horton) has been skiing for a looooong time and was once famous! Now he's old and retired so he started this website. He gets bored sitting in his rocking chair all day and breaks up the monotony by jumping on a slalom ski once in a while and then has a ghost writer help him with these reviews.

• Administrators

@douglaslbrady

I am pretty sure I am going to ignore this whole thread. But if you really want to know..

http://www.ballofspray.com/forum#/discussion/2265/it-is-time-for-your-yearly-who-are-you-guys

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

Idk guys. Horton does a good job of giving us this site and does a good job of keeping it clean. He puts a lot of effort into a review and this is how you respond? thanks for the review horton. Ive been wondering what kind of ski that rogue was. It looks sexy but its priced like it wont perform sexy and you cleared it up for us.

• Baller
I was the one who took the post off track, but in my defense, I was really curious! Most of you guys are fantastic skiers--I ski with Chipman and he literally blows me away with how incredible he is and how easy he makes it look. I still haven't got the full answer, although I appreciate the education of star wars. One day I will figure all of u out, but until then, I will just keep trying to learn. Sorry if I caused any stress in my post--it wasn't my intent. Please remember though, I am from Utah and I have a lot of kids to keep track of....lots and lots!!!!