Radar ExtEnd triangle grip?

Waternut

• Baller
@jfw432 - I had the radar extend, with the triangle grip. Absolutely loved it. Then the handle broke on the 4th set I took using the handle and it broke at the extension. Based in that I didn't get another one, but if they reinforce the sides, I'll be getting one for sure!

Interesting you mention your extend handle broke too. I'm waiting on a warranty claim with the local shop I bought it from. Mine broke the first month of use, it broke on the extension like yours. I've been very patient waiting for a reply from someone, and not sure whether its Radar or the shop that is dropping the ball.

A $75 dollar handle should last more than a month.

I've wakeboarded with a triangle handle and actually really liked it, though the grip was a lot softer than I would assume the radar handle would be.

Just an update I did finally receive a new yoke under a warranty claim for my broken handle. After skiing with my old SL handle for the remainder of the season it made me appreciate how nice the Radar handle is, the width and grip of the bar are very nice. I'd recommend this handle if only their customer service had gotten me a replacement handle is a reasonable time frame...not 4 months later. But if this replacement handle (yoke section) breaks again I will not be replacing it with another one.

• Baller
@joeprunc - when I skied with one of the Wilson Bro's two weeks ago they had the same Radar Extend handle. Was obviously well used, but had held up well. My new handle by Radar, while not the extend has the same grip type, which is what I loved about the Extend handle. After this wears out, I'll consider another extend handle, maybe get more than one so I have another backup.