HO EXO Boot Placement

Garn

• Baller

Does anyone know, particularly those that use EXOs, from where on the front heal do you measure from? Do you measure from the bottom of the boot where it contacts the metal rail? Or do yo measure it a little higher up on the heal where it is further back? It's a good half inch difference.

Thanks,

Garn

• Baller

@Chuck Dickey I'm holding my boot and looking at the heel. There are two rectangularish holes in back. I'm not 100% sure where you say to measure from. Do you measure from the top of these holes? Middle? Bottom of the holes?

@ShaneH, I don't know if I would dare to cut the end of my rear boot off. I paid a lot of money for these things!

Garn

• Baller
Yeah I wish my EXO's could be mounted closer together but I was afraid to ruin them. After a few sets, it didn't really bother me that the rear foot was back further than usual. Guess I could always blame the boots that I'm not running my 34mph pass...

• Baller

@shaneh - you see that with the FM products too, lots of them have chopped rear boots to get the larger shells together.

My large shells on 66's have ankle to ankle measurements similar to where my Large Wiley's boots go if I set them up as close together as possible, so while they could be "closer" with my foot size, they are not more than other comprable product.