"Free T$ Invitational Tonight!!"

MAD11

• Baller
If there is time we will tweet scores from the "Free T$ Invitational" tonight. This is a celebration event giving thanks our boy made it back into the country to get married this weekend. T$ will not be skiing in the event, but be on-site as Grand Marshall. Shane driving all the way from Houston for this one so if there are any bad crashes we will be sure to get the news posted. Some unbelievably ordinary scores are bound to be posted by us all who are out of shape and have already quit for the season.

• Baller
Ok so far Jeff Lindsey with a PB of 1@38. First time through 35off ever. Tina Lindsey 2@32, Bailey Austin 1@38. Mike Hamilton 5@38 and my lame self with 4.5 @38. Lots of glare. Can't see 1,3,5 very well but were having fun. Shane with a 4.5 @ 32 battling the glare.

• Baller

@Disland Jeff said he was quitting the other events to focus on slalom only now. Funniest thing ever when we shortened to 38 and he said I have never tried this loop ever, not even in practice. Was awesome.

Congrats buddy, don't forget to be good to your driver.

• Baller
Jeff ran 35 for the first time ever. Tina Lindsey ran a pb of 3 @32 I believe. Bailey ran 1@38 for the first time at 34mph in G3. MAD11 was smoking 38 in both rounds before he blew up at 5. And then we cooked out and drank beer. Doesn't get much better than that.

• Baller
That was a fun little deal last night @mad11. I thought I was going to ski worse than bad, but turned out to do somewhere between average and good. Shame T$ wasn't there. Can't believe I spun out around 4, still thinking about that today.