Regina's Ski

Dirt

• Baller
Really?!! If Regina is not on an actual Nano One, this is just another reason why Big Dawg is so interesting. Most BD skiers are on production skis that they're paying for it by choice. It seems a more meaningful and honest display of what our options are out here in the paying public.

• Administrators
That looks like an N1 to me. With any factory skier the graphics really do not mean anything. Part of a factory skiers job is to do R&D so they are often skiing on test skis.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
Ya that rear boot is really canted. You know I looked at my rear power shell boot a few weeks ago and noticed that it had losened off a bit and become more canted than I had set it up. I guess my skiing style just worked it into that position. So I returned it to where I thought it should be and went out...... Hated it like that. So I changed it back to be more canted. It's not as canted as Regina's but not that far off. Her boots spacing is something else though. Maybe her feet are smaller therefore more space between the boots?

• Baller
The amount space between her boots is off due to the camera perspective and the angle of the boots. If that boot was rotated back to center, it would be a LOT closer than it appears from this picture. I was standing 6 inches away as Chad worked on it and it's not as far apart as it looks here. Although there is space.