HO Test Ski

Dirt

• Baller
@Steven Haines, I am of the opinion that products need to be proven through tournaments. If a product works, you will see it at tournaments. I also put weight on what pros or Big Dawgs use as far as equipment. I don't see the exo's, that speaks volumes to me.

• Baller

Isn't it funny, that as we're speculating on top secret, cutting edge prototypes of tomorrow's technology, we're staring at the ski in the hands of a guy who's almost 60?!?

You could call it laughable, but I actually think it's one of the greatest things about slalom. It's got to be one of the only exciting, athletic, cool sports where you can be right at cutting edge @ 60.

• Baller
Kris turned 60 3 weeks ago I believe. Not almost. He's there! And he still ran multiple 39s at the Big Dawg in Cypress. No wonder he's considered a legend. He and Jenifer were sitting with all of the Ballers under @Boody's tents all weekend. They were awesome to talk to. Except when he was making fun of my Exo liners which had faded to pink. Hmmmm, maybe Doane should mount them to his fruity pink strada! lol