new ski

brody

• Baller

Looking for some opinions on a new ski size. I am currently on a 67.5 A1 and i'm going to upgrade to an A2. I cannot afford an A3 so I'm trying to find a cheap A2, looking for a factory clear out or a demo. The question is what size, there seems to be more 66.25 than 67.5.

I am 5'11, 192 lbs, pb is 2@38 at 34 mph. I am hoping to drop 5-10lbs, (but who isnt). Can I get away with the 66, or with the slower speed do i need to stay with the 67.

If anyone has one let me know.

• Baller
I'm 6'2'' 180-185 and went from a 67 A1 (ran 35off 34mph 3-4 times in 2011) to a 66.5 S2 this spring and running 35off about 60% of the time. The 66.5 S2 and 67.5 A1 are very close to the same surface area. The thing I like about the S2 is if I get on my back foot on my off side, I can typically make it to the next ball and still have a chance to run the pass.

• Baller
Thanks for all the input...I found a dealer in Michigan who had 2 67 A2's new in the box, sold one to me for $650....Im a happy man, just waiting for it to get here....too bad i will probably have to wait till next season to try it....I was curious to try an S2 but hear so many conflicting stories about it...seems you cant go wrong with the A2