ULM football, how it can benifit skiing

Ilivetoski

• Members
Ok so ULM football. I was lifting weights at a friends house tonight and he turned on the ULM baylor game and ULM was up 14-9 at the time. Left before halftime but that was the score when I left. With them having this great season, how can we benifit the sport of skiing? IMO if they keep having a good season, we just need to have the football team, or school, begin pushing ESPN to televise some pro events once in a while. ESPN will listen to schools with good football programs. Another way is, the bigger ULM football gets, the more people pay attention to it. Obviously we just need to get the football team to start pushing and supporting the ski team! That would help so much, not only ULM but collegite skiing in general, pro skiing, grassroots, local class C competitions, its endless. This is a great opportunity to grow our sport.

• Baller

There was an spot during the game on the ULM waterski team featuring Martin Bartalsky, Martin Kolman, and Makayla Haw. I didn't see it, have seen FB friends that saw it. That can be nothing but good for the sport.

Hopefully the spot makes its way to youtube. I would like to see it.

• Administrators
What is this ULM place?

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton